Update by user May 28, 2012

After many requests, they have refused to neither replace the damaged goods nor refund money. Never order merchandise from this company and in case you must, make sure you OPEN each and every box and check for damaged goods before you sign off.

Original review posted by user Apr 27, 2012

I orrdered 15 chafing dishes from this company more than a month ago. When we opened the boxes, 7 of the chafers were damaged.

I have been trying to get these replaced without any success. Their customer service people are not at all helpful. I run a catering business and needed these cafers for upcoming caterings. I requested them to repalce damaged chafers but they are not willing to take care fo the problem.

Their customer service is the worst. Never buy anything from this company.

THEY ARE NOT ETHICAL BUSINESS PEOPLE. THEY GIVE MAIL ORDER COMAPNIES A BAD NAME.

Comments

Lafayette, California, United States #681631

This company is just plain suck *** with their customer service. I will never buy from them again.